Adelaide Hills Country Cottages – Adelaide Hills Accommodation Policies
A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival date. Bookings made within 30 days of arrival will need to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival day will be entitled to a full refund. Refunds strictly credited to original account used.
- Cancellations notified 30 days or less will forfeit all monies paid unless we are able to re-book your entire stay to another group at full tariff. If rebooking to another group eventuates, forfeited funds may be applied to another booking within a 12 month period from the date of the original booking.
- We strongly recommend you take out travel insurance to provide protection against loss due to cancellation, illness, injury, death, loss of luggage, inability to travel due to a CFS catastrophic fire rating warning.
- All cancellations are to be in writing.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase, are transferrable but not refundable for cash.
All our cottages are a non-smoking environment. Guests are welcome to smoke outdoors. If we determine evidence of smoking in the cottage, we reserve the right to apply a minimum cleaning fee of $200 which will be charged to the guest’s account.
All personal information collected is used only for our purposes as outlined below:
Security on information
Our data base is protected from unauthorised access using current techniques. You should be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet. Should you not wish to transmit specific information across the internet, we supply alternative ways of providing information. For example, you can post, fax or communicate with us by telephone.
Emails and Electronic Forms
- We will record your email address only if you send us a message, or issue it to us via our feedback sheets. Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of communicating by AHCC, keeping you up to date with news and current offers.
- Your details will not be forwarded on to any third party, except where authorised, or required by law. Where you choose to send us a completed electronic form that includes your personal details, we do collect personally identifiable information, such as name, address and other contact or request details.
Details discussed over the phone:
- When a booking is arranged over the phone, your name, address and contact numbers will be requested.
- We will then forward to you, details of your pending reservation
- Bi-annually, we intend to forward to you, our newsletter containing special offers and general updated information we believe our guests will find relevant.
- When an inquiry is received, your name and address details will be requested, to post a brochure out to you.
- Inquirers will not be put on our mailing data base- only our staying guests.
When you browse this website, the web server records your visit and logs the following information:
- The user’s server address
- The user’s top level domain name (for example.com.gov.au.uk etc)
- The date and time of visit to the site
- The pages accessed and documents viewed
- The previous site visited and
- The type of browser used
The data listed above is collected for the following purposes:
Website and system administration, including monitoring to prevent security breaches, enhancement of the website, and research and development.
Access to Personal Information
- On request we will give you access to any personal information we may hold about you, provided that you can give some proof of your identity.
- Should you establish that the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct it.
Need more information, or to make a privacy complaint?
If you have any questions, or would like further information about our privacy and information handling practices, or need to make a privacy complaint, please contact us by:
Fax: 08 8388 4733 or 61 8 8388 4733 outside of Australia
in writing to :
Adelaide Hills Country Cottages
P.O. Box 100
Oakbank, South Australia 5243
AHCC is the perfect spot for a quiet relaxing and romantic break however is not a good spot for a party or gathering of people. Without prior permission from reception, no more than two additional adults in one motor vehicle may be invited onto the property at any one time. Reception have the right to ensure that any others leave the property immediately.
AHCC is a perfect spot for a romantic honeymoon but is unsuitable for weddings of any form. For wedding venues in the Adelaide Hills contact:
- Bird in Hand Winery 08 8389 9488, www.birdinhand.com.au
- Goldings Winery
- The Lane Vineyard (08) 8388 1250, www.thelane.com.au
- Christian City Church Adelaide Hills (very contemporary auditorium) 08 8388 1722
Perfect for Honeymoons – Adelaide Hills Accommodation at its very best.
We regret to advise that Adelaide Hills Country Cottages is not a suitable place to bring your family pets. We highly recommend the following local businesses who can provide your pets with an enjoyable “Adelaide Hills” holiday of their very own!
Paws a While Cattery
The Dog House Kennels
Adelaide Hills Country Cottages – Adelaide Hills Accommodation at its very best.